We provide CFO-level accounting services focused on
helping CEO's run successful businesses
Our Value to You
BrightLine Bookkeeping Solutions partners with small-business CEO's to provide CFO-level, accounting and bookkeeping services. Our fee structure is value-oriented and is tailored for our clients' specific needs.
From entity structure and tax planning, to accounting, budgeting, and profit analysis, we will help you extract the maximum amount of value of your business. We work 100% remote and paperless, which allow us to serve clients nationwide, and are QuickBooks Pro Advisors.
Our team has over 30 years of collective executive-level finance/accounting experience, primarily in the hospitality, gaming and food and beverage sectors. We've led teams ranging in size from 5 to 65 and believe in a collaborative approach to leadership when making important business decisions.
As members of a national network of experts, we can answer and advise on almost any accounting or tax situation that our clients will encounter, which in turn, provides our clients with unparalleled value.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation to determine how we can help you!
CFO- Level Services
In addition to Bookkeeping and Accounting:
- Value add reports and KPI's
- Maintain perpetual data room
- Budgeting, financial planning and analysis
- Tax planning and strategies
- Liaison with outside professionals
In addition to Bookkeeping:
- Monthly financial statements
(cash or accrual basis)
- Cash flow forecasting
- Periodic regulatory tax fillings
- Audit ready work papers
- Monthly client video review
- QBO implementation / clean-up
- Maintain charts of accounts
- Record daily transactions (cash basis)
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Quarterly financial statements
- Quarterly client video review
Gina is the Managing Director of BrightLine Bookkeeping Solutions. She holds a Masters in Business
Administration as well as a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting). Having owned two gaming taverns and a bartending school herself, she understands what it means to run and operate a small business and the many hats that owners must wear. Her goal is to become a trusted business partner by providing quality work in order to help small business owners reach their financial goals.